Sunday, April 11, 2010

First Journal Entry

1. If you haven't been to Germany before, what do you anticipate it being like? How do you imagine the people? If you have been to Germany before, what do you think will be different about this trip.
I have never been to Germany, and I am very excited to go. I anticipate that Germany will be a very serious country, and that it will have a very stern and rule following atmosphere. The trip should still be exciting and I anticipate that scenery will be beautiful.

2. What are some stereotypes you have of Germans and/or Germany?
Some stereotypes that I have of Germans is that they are a very disciplined culture and that they are very serious. Also, they are not always friendly towards foreigners, especially Americans, and that they are big on following rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment